Monday, February 1, 2010

Helping Susan-Part 2

The next morning I woke up with a wonderful feeling between my legs. When I opened my eyes, I saw Susan’s hand on my pussy, fondling gently. She smiled and said, “My turn to do something nice for you. Now spread your legs.” I did, and she knelt between them, using her tongue lovingly where her fingers had been.

Susan’s tongue accomplished its goal and I soon came, soaking her face in my juice as she continued to lick after the first orgasm until I had a second one. When I had calmed down I suggested that we shower together, and we had fun sudsing and rinsing each other.

A trip downtown took us to a restaurant for a nice brunch and then to a favorite women’s clothing store. I asked a clerk who is a special friend to show Susan what they had in the maternity department. Emily used her quite-literal special touches as she helped Susan position one thing and another against her body, checking for fit. At first, Susan looked at me, questioning, and I just winked.

We took Susan’s purchases home and on the way she complimented Emily’s “personal approach.” I laughed and told Susan I always enjoyed shopping there.

Once we were home, Susan said she had better leave, but I told her I wanted to do one more thing and that she should strip and get on the bed on hands and knees. She did so. In a few minutes I returned to the room, naked except for the strapon protruding from my body.

I knelt behind Susan, fondling her pussy with my right hand and her left tit with my left hand until slick wetness oozed from her slit. Then I mounted her, thrusting the strapon deep.

I always enjoy fucking a woman doggy-style with my strapon. It’s especially good with a pregnant woman, making her belly and breasts sway with my thrusts. It was so good with Susan!

After she came three times, Susan asked me to please stop or she wouldn’t have the strength to drive home. We had a less-sexy mutual shower, and she dressed. She kissed me goodbye and thanked me profusely, then left.

I went back to bed and pleasured myself, reflecting over the past two days.

[Via http://ltlez.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment