Monday, January 25, 2010

Awesome People

I just want to thank the following people for being utter AWESOME and buying my hard work off xStreet.

Sexy Group Sex Bed ~_^

Vincento John and Kiros Sirnah for buying my Sculpted Group Sex Bed (ADULT)

This was my first try into commercial furniture, I built this with the goal of releasing it to the world. I did, and the fact that even one person bought it means so much to me. The two of you (whoever you are) are AWESOME in my book, and this is showing how much I think that. Your names will be here forever (unless you tell me to take them down…) to honor you.

Round Sofa

Mythical Denja gets an AWESOME award for being the first to buy my Round Sofa (ADULT)

This sofa started out of a bored build, when my friends said they liked the design, I started working in some animations, and eventually it became a full fledged sex machine! Of course, you and your friends can still just sit on it. But where’s the fun in that?

spacer

Well, that’s all I wanted to say right now. If you want to see these and my other items, click the paw. Love you all!

~Sophia

The Paw

[Via http://sophiafoxdale.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment