Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Janet-Part 1

I became friends with Janet when she was in her late 20s. Like many women around that age, she was stressed. Raising her children and doing household chores took a lot of time and energy. Her husband worked long hours, and their sex life had dropped off drastically.

Janet and I talked frankly about all kinds of topics. (I have always believed in being frank with everything I say or write.) She told me she no longer felt pretty or sexy. I tried to dissuade her by affirming how attractive she was, but it didn’t seem to sink in.

After several tries at verbal persuasion, I decided to take a different approach. The next time she was at my house for a visit, I sat beside her on the sofa. With no warning, I pulled her to me and kissed her. Not a peck on the lips, but a full-mouth kiss with lots of tongue.

Her little whimpers were muffled by our lips. When I finally pulled away, Janet was flushed and breathing hard. She asked what brought that on. I told her that I found her sexy and wanted to demonstrate it. She started to protest that she wasn’t, but I took her again with another kiss. This time I inserted my hand inside her shirt. My fingers slipped inside her left bra cup and played with her hardening nipple.

I didn’t want to push Janet too far that day, so when I broke that kiss, we chatted for a little while, and then she left. I had started her thinking about her own sexuality, though. I thought she would come back for more, and she did. I’ll tell you about that in a future post.

[Via http://ltlez.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment